Ornaments of Grace and virtue’s ability to meet the needs of the girls in our community would be greatly diminished without the support of our loyal and hard-working volunteers. Our volunteers make an important contribution to those we serve.
There are a number of different opportunities and events for volunteers:
- Mother-Daughter (Young Women's leadership workshop) Event
- Mentoring Program – Weekly Virtual Hangout Sessions
- Career Guidance Program – School STEM Club for girls
Benefits for volunteers:
- Recognition for your volunteering
- Reference letter provided by the founder of the organization outlining your qualities and role in the organization.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to make a change in the education sector!
We value our relationship with volunteers and want it to be mutually beneficial. Volunteering and working with the girls will help you to learn new skills, make new connections and impact our girls in a significant way.
As part of the volunteer screening process, OGAV conducts interviews with all potential volunteers and provides an orientation for new volunteers –“train the trainers”. We will check references on all volunteers. Special forms will be provided to you in order to complete this screening process.
We are always looking for volunteers to fill different positions. If you are interested in volunteering, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org., or contact us by filling the form below, if you have any inquiries.
OGAV welcomes people from all communities.
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with us, thank you!