To develop independent, responsible, young girls through character building, mentorship, and acquisition of Knowledge, skills and ethics needed to thrive in the 21st century global economy.
To nurture and empower girls, using a holistic approach, to become leading young women of society and in turn impact the community positively.
- Form strong and effective relationships, partnerships and network with girls in secondary schools within the community
- Provide environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful
- Build leadership within a culture of adaptability, openness and resilience
- Establish academic social programs that offer academic and co-curricular choices.
- Look for opportunities for our girls to enter into both national and international competitions
- Support economically disadvantage girls financially through bursary and scholarships towards toward post-secondary destinations
To provide life skills that enable the young girls to make informed decisions that are beneficial to their personal growth and development
To develop a career that gives them economic power to avert poverty
To create awareness of the transferability of their present skills which allows them to heighten their self-esteem, build confidence and provide stepping stones for personal growth
To enable them harness their beliefs, values, and ethics to build character and develop leadership skills that ensure success in life
To enhance learning and provide the skills needed to achieve academic success and become life-long learners
To support the girls financially through bursary for economically disadvantaged secondary school girls, and scholarships toward post-secondary destination.